Thursday, December 2, 2010

Like Air, Water & Food

I need to workout. It's that simple. If I don't get my workouts in, it's like going without air, water and food. I get restless and irritable. After the long run on Saturday, I was definitely wrecked for the rest of the evening. Sunday, I was still tender until about kickoff for Sunday Night Football. By Monday Night Football kickoff, I was chomping at the bit. I couldn't wait to get back out there. But, end of the month is very busy at work and I've had a lot happening around the house, too. So, I just couldn't get the workouts in. And, that made me feel kind of funky.

Until today.

After work, I did that 4 mile easy run. Felt GREAT and had to concentrate to hold back.

I did the modified neighborhood route.
4.86 miles
43:02
8:51 minute miles
HR meter was reading for first 10 minutes so I didn't get an average HR for this run.

Things have gotten chilly. I just hope it's not cold, wet and windy on race day next week. Forecast looks good right now.


Rehoboth Beach Weather Forecast

No comments:

Post a Comment