Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Where You Been?

It's the silly season. Life has been turned up to 11. Here are some quick points to make...

Marathon
So I did the Rehoboth Beach Seashore Marathon on December 11, the day after my 45th birthday. It was a cold day and I found Paul K. prior to the race so we hung for a while and did the first mile together. My goal time was 3:59:59 and my previous marathon PR was 4:24.

Here were the results... There were 619 finishers

oallplc name tag pace divplace/#fin/div/ #fin/gn
334 TOM COLLINS 4:12:02 9:37 52 70 M45-49 255 411 M

Full results are at www.lin-mark.com/results/resrb2010.htm

Body Composition
Tri 5
Abs 18
Quad 7
SU 5
35 mm = 11% bodyfat @ 197.8 lbs

Compare this to last two body comp tests. I'm getting leaner but didn't drop any weight from last weigh in. Though, I think this is to be expected as in colder months, I tend to gain weight. So, just holding the line would be a victory, at this weight.

Training
Here is this weeks schedule:

Mon row 5k sub 20 mins goal
Tues Run 10 miles
Wed off
Thurs 95# barbell squat press x 10 / row as many meters as possible in 2 mins / 2 mins off 3 rounds / 5 mins off then Pull-up x 10 / (no assisted, stay there til you get 10) As many box jumps as possible in 2 mins / 2 mins off / 3 rounds
Fri 60 min recovery ride
Sat off
Sun Run 13 miles / endurance pace

I'll try to write tomorrow to give an update on training status as I have cycled, ran and hit the rower.

No comments:

Post a Comment