Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Brick in the Wall

Well, this past week was a big success. I got in all the workouts. And that included two runs, though they were both short in duration. I did a brick today which had to be the first brick since October.

Bike - Did a ride that took me up six nice hills in easy riding distance from my house.
1:12:13 ride time
AVG HR 133
19 miles
avg cadence 85

Run - Ran off the bike.
21 minutes
AVG HR 140
2.3 miles

Felt fine after. No pain running. I'm obviously not in good run shape. But the knee felt "normal".

Yesterday's ride stats... I rode with Chuck and Paulie K. Chuck was looking strong on the bike and Paulie did well for a mid-March ride.

2:22:58 ride time
140 HR
47 miles
90 cadence

So, the run on Friday was my first run in 3 months. I believe the last time I ran was December 18. On March 18 I ran and here are those stats...

‎2.55 miles, 23:42.1, avg HR 143

I never thought I'd say this... but I missed running. What a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment