Sunday, March 13, 2011

Missed a Workout


TJ @ the T March 12, 2011

Life was turned up to 11 this week. I missed a workout on Thursday... didn't get the swim in. However, I did get the long ride in yesterday. Overall, I have to be happy with how it went. I got some cramps towards the end of the ride and definitely felt a lack of power on hills. Also, my heart rate skyrockets when I put out max effort. I think that'll even out when I start running again. Which, by the way will be THIS WEEK!!!

55 Miles
3:09:43 ride time
17.4 avg mph
147 AVG HR
88 AVG cadence

I did the Wednesday ride on the stationary. Good workout... cadence at 100 or above pretty much the whole time. Was on "12" on the cycle settings. Average HR was 142.

Looking forward to running again. Let's see how it goes. I see the knee doctor on Wednesday for a follow up. And, depending on what he says, I'll be out there again next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment