Friday, April 1, 2011

Finding the Time

Man... what a day. We just closed our best 1st Quarter ever and I had to run the totals this morning. Also was dealing with customer issues and prospects, of course. Helping the sales guys with their deals. I got the oil changed on the Denali at lunch. So, that meant today's workouts would have to come after work. I didn't get out of the office until 5:15 pm and my daughter was acting like a butthead from the time she left school.

So, when I got home from work, I headed out on the neighborhood run.

5:40 pm
3.5 miles
30:58
avg HR 136

When I got home, JR wanted to be dropped off in downtown Silver Spring. Which I did. Then I had rehearsal. After rehearsal, I had to pick JR and her GF up in DTSS and take them ice skating. After that, I had time for the swim.

8:51 pm
32:53
1600 meters

It was in the indoor pool as the outdoor pool closes at 8 pm. But, it felt good. A little hectic... but the workouts definitely center me. I feel ok on the run. There is no pain or discomfort. It doesn't feel the same as it used to but perhaps as it strengthens and as I lose some weight, things will return to normal or even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment