Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back on the Stick

OK... so I raced on Sunday. I was toast on Monday, felt better Tuesday and could have done something yesterday. But, life was on 11 so I couldn't get a workout in until today. I did a weightlifting session at lunch over at the LA Fitness. 2000m row, 3* 10 24" inch box jumps with 10 push-ups in between each set. Then I did 3 * 10 pull-ups with 3 * 10 @ 135# floor wipers. Wrapped it up with 35# dumbbell squat/press and then a set of 10 dips.

When I got home from work, I did my little neighborhood run... I was supposed to run with a neighbor but I was chomping at the bit and ran out a little early... I missed her... we'll tee it up next time.

3.5 miles
27:48
7:56 minute miles
avg HR 153
max HR 171

I think I did the first mile in about 7 minutes. I really couldn't wait to get back out there.

I plan on getting in an hour ride tomorrow and then heading down to the beach. I'm working out with Paul on Saturday morning, doing a 90 minute ride and then on Sunday, running 10 miles. It is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment