Saturday, October 16, 2010

Workout Installment Plan

90 minute cycle session was on the schedule yesterday. Unfortunately, I was going to run out of daylight so I got a quick 42 minute ride that took me over 12.5 miles with a avg HR of 128. I punted the cycling session to this morning.... which meant a two a day as I had a rowing workout to do, too.

I rode down Rock Creek Park to Hains Point... did a partial long loop and then headed back up RCP to home. It was windy and the temp was kind of nippy... perhaps high 40s... low 50s... don't know for sure. Rode by myself.

8:29 am Clip in
130 avg HR
157 max HR
28 miles
1:27:25 ride time
19.22 mph
avg cadence 87
1:27:25 ride time

After resting for a few hours, I set out for LA Fitness and did the row workout. I did do all sets under 2 minutes and was able to drop time each set.


Sub 2 minutes... faster each set


TJ postulates where this type of workout is heading.

Tomorrow... 15 mile run. Longest I've run probably since March 20... the National Marathon. Should be a nice morning for a run but I might be going solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment