Saturday, February 26, 2011

TWO A DAY!!!

So, on Friday, I got in two different workouts. LOVE the two-a-day. I was on the stationary at lunch. 60 minute session. About 50 minutes of that was at 100 RPM at setting 12 out of 20 on the LifeFitness 95CT. Avg HR was 129.

After work. I did 30 minutes of laps in the indoor pool at the Silver Spring YMCA... no pull buoy. Left leg felt fine.

I still don't have a full range of motion and doing deep bends on the knee is still not worth the pain... but other than that... the thing feels pretty strong.

Today is an off day. Tomorrow... riding outdoors. Have a couple of people meeting me at my place and we plan on riding down to Hains Point and meeting some friends down there... including Chad and KDOG. We're getting the band back together! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment