Friday, September 10, 2010

A Day of Rest

I am toast from this week's workouts. Need to take a day off. Good thing there is a rest day on the calendar for today!

Yesterday's 11 mile run was completed in 1:35:39. So, I'm getting faster. I actually felt good the last two miles and was ready for more. A good sign. HR monitor stopped reading around mile 9... so I don't know my TRUE average HR but the watch said 137. Then I swam with the Team Fight group swim last night.

Tried the 300 workout again on Wednesday and got the time down to 30:28. I guess it helped that I did it right. What an ass-kicker of a workout, however. That was after work on Wednesday... lunch that day... found me at the pool. Did the 2100 meter workout devised by Coach Paul in 41 minutes. So, yes... I have been in the pool two days in a row.

Tomorrow... Half Full Bike Course again. Riding with Roseann and looking to break 3 hour barrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment