Sunday, September 19, 2010

Half Full Run Course Recon


For the record... temp was 82 degrees

I ran a half marathon on January 30. Then I ran a marathon March 20. The longest run I've had since then came today. I did a little recon on the Half Full Triathlon run course today and completed the full run. I didn't WANT to do it. I had a gig last night and didn't get to bed until 3 am. I woke at 9 am and was thinking of ways to get out of doing the run. But, here is the key to training with others... I texted Roseann and we talked ourselves into meeting out on the run course at 11:15. Ro is training for Kona but has had a recent bout with PF and hasn't run much lately. Today, she wound up running one loop of the course. I completed both loops and here is the detail

13.1 miles
2:03:20
9:25 mile pace
AVG HR 137


High Cloud 1/2 Marathon 1.30.10 - Yes, it snowed... 1:57:40

No comments:

Post a Comment