Wednesday, September 22, 2010

On Schedule

Well, I've managed to stick to my workout schedule as dictated to me by Paul. I did the 30 minute swim on Monday night at the Olney Swim Center. Feeling good in the pool. Then, I did the workout yesterday... man that was tough. Started at 5:15 and did the sets in 22 minutes. Average HR was 138... and I can't do the clapping pushups yet. I can get a handful of them... but not 5 sets of 10. Also, the pull-ups are still assisted, mostly... but I'm getting better at it.

I ran 6.5 miles on this route. Started at 5:42 pm and ran it in 1:01:11. That is 9:18 minute miles. Average HR was 137.

Looks like today is going to be the off day and will get a bike in tomorrow morning and swim in the evening... stay tuned, sports fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment