Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Faster... Stronger... Better?

The schedule is kind of screwed up because of work. I was supposed to do a 6 mile run today and an hour ride. I didn't get going before work, so I turned it into a brick after work.

I rode the same mid-week route I've been doing lately... got it done a little faster today, which is good after the weekend I just had. Average HR was145, with average cadence of 89 and cycled the route in 52:20. Then, I transitioned to a run of 2.1 miles that took 18:17, avg. HR 155.

As an FYI... some detail from the ride yesterday morning... the SavageMan International Bike Course... ride was 23.7 miles completed in 1:30:55 and an average HR of 117. I was riding with Gary as I'm helping him prep for the race so the pace was a little below my max effort capability.

Tomorrow... trying out the 300 workout again. This time, I'm going to try and do it right.


TJ on McAndrews Hill on the Savageman Half Bike Course

No comments:

Post a Comment