Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What Would Yoda Do?


Inspiration for Ironman Lake Placid courtesy of Paul Timmons

Well, he wouldn't eat chips, pizza and drink soda like I've been doing the past week. Yes, I'm telling on myself. I've been doing good but it started on Wednesday night. I had some chips with dinner and next thing you know, I had pizza twice on Friday, chips on Sunday during football and soda both Saturday and Sunday. My achilles heel... food. I know... I know... Do or do not... there is no try. I have got to DO better with food.

Rest day yesterday because of work commitments and trying to wrap up some personal issues... which I'm sure I'll write about as we go along here. Feelings are too raw right now.

Did the gym workout... that felt good. Then I did the tempo run... fastest time yet on this route... 46 minutes... which is a 8:27 pace. Not too bad for Mr. Snackman.

Special shout out to Chad and KDOG... my training partners for Ironman Florida 2006... my first Ironman. We'll always have the special bond from that year of training. They had a baby girl last night. Mikayla Ann Lewis. With her genes... I'm sure she'll be a tri-freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment